Explore our special selection of the prettiest porcelain and fine bone china to add glamour to your table.
- Bodo sperleinCeramics, New InInspired by the Japanese blossom that flourishes every Spring, these graceful bowls will make a truly special addition to your table. Made from fine bone china of exceptional quality, they are a stand out piece in the collection. Set of 3 bowls 11cm / 16cm / 22cm Fine bone china Blossom pink This product is microwave and dishwasher safe£145.00£145.00
- 1616 AritaCeramics, New InMade to perfection, the elegant Palace plate is handmade in Southern Japan, and is based on the shape of a flower, to reflect it’s delicate beauty yet also its stature. Used on it’s own or layered, these will be the prettiest addition to your table and bring you joy every time you use them. Unglazed porcelain, grey Large: 22cm (also available in medium) Dishwasher proof, heat- and stain-resistant, and oven- and microwave safe.£50.00£50.00
- Ikuko IwamotoCeramics, New InWe love this delicate trio of hand crafted, porcelain jugs, by Japanese ceramicist, Ikuko Iwamoto. Inspired by organic shapes that come from nature, each detail is designed to be tactile. Originally meant for a tall, sake and milk jug, you can also use them for your favourite flowers. Set of 3 jugs 15.5cm / 11cm / 7cm White slip cast porcelain with gold rim£125.00£125.00
- Bodo sperleinCeramics, New InInspired by organic shapes, this elegant set of 5 fine bone china plates is a stand out centrepiece, making every occasion special. Designed by Bodo Sperlein, for Japanese tableware brand Nikko, each piece has been meticulously hand painted, finished with a refined gold accent. Perfect as a wedding gift, the plates can be used separately or to accompany your existing dinnerware. Set of 5 white plates with a hand painted gold finish 9cm / 15cm / 19cm / 23cm / 28cm Fine bone china£250.00£250.00
- Ikuko IwamotoCeramics, New InThese dainty porcelain bowls are sold as a set of 3, perfect for your trinkets or simply as display to admire. Handcrafted by Japanese ceramicist, Ikuko Iwamoto, each piece is completely unique, inspired by organic shapes and patterns that come from nature. Set of 3 dishes White slip cast porcelain with gold rim - H2.5cm x W6cm x D5cm - H3.2cm x W12cm x D7.5cm - H4cm x W22cm x D11cm£95.00£95.00
- 1616 AritaCeramics, New InLess is definitely more with these beautifully made plates by Arita Japan. A modern take on Japanese tradition, they are made from locally crushed stone that give the plates their durability, yet still retaining an effortless elegance, in a perfect powder pink that will lift your mood and your table. Light pink Glazed porcelain 17.5 x 2.5cm Dishwasher proof, heat and stain resistant and oven and microwave safe.£45.00£45.00
- Ikuko IwamotoCeramics, New InMade to perfection, the elegant Palace plate is handmade in Southern Japan, and is based on the shape of a flower, to reflect it’s delicate beauty yet also its stature. Used on it’s own or layered, these will be the prettiest addition to your table and bring you joy every time you use them. Unglazed porcelain, grey Medium: 17cm (also available in Large) Dishwasher proof, heat- and stain-resistant, and oven- and microwave safe.£32.00£32.00